missgothDAWN!i will not be late for school at least 1/5 days in the week :D (encouragement needed)

recent

BLOODYYrosefeels

cravings

credits getty haloscan justine

Monday, July 16, 2007
This is how much I am for The Win


from tmr onwards, after H3 which i haven put any effort into,

I WILL BE FOCUSED.

i will not:
- say anything about dropping h3
- say that i cannot do history
- say that my writing sucks
- let my mind wander when i study

instead, i will:
- make proper use of my time
- pay full attention
- sleep at 11

in prelims i will:
- get a B for math
- get an A for econs
- get a B for lit
- get a B for history
- do well for H3

i'm awfully sorry if i:
- have been rude to anyone these days, which i have, unfortunately, i really dun mean it =X
- neglected/am neglecting anyone that's dear

and something i've been wanting to say for a long while now:

a huge thank you to everyone who have made my 18th birthday a truly memorable one! the sentosa outing, teaparty, vivocity, dinner, blog posts in english, non-english blog entries, well-wishes and wishers, presents and presence :) i love you guys! thanks for being my friends although i've put on weight these past 4 year, although im like damn loser haha..ok im just kidding, a nicer entry soon to come ok!

lets ace the As! IP ftw! we must not give up! WE MUST NOT! if we can't do it, who can? (ok lets start by giving one another encouragement)



Men often become what they believe themselves to be. If I believe I cannot do something, it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe I can, then I acquire the ability to do it even if I didn't have it in the beginning.”



alright, me is going on a hiatus.
i will do it.

be right back you
xoxoxoxoxox

The BLOODYYroseat8:06 AM
|