missgothDAWN!i will not be late for school at least 1/5 days in the week :D (encouragement needed)

recent

BLOODYYrosefeels

cravings

credits getty haloscan justine

Saturday, April 21, 2007
Someday

When I go to Uni (or better, college), I will join a sport.
Something like, cycling? soccer? touch rug?

I realised how much I'm missing out on, not only that, I've begun to question my decision. My convenient escape. To a certain extent, I still think it's valid. My only hope is that this doesn't extend into the many other things I will undertake, or am undertaking. It's partly about doing something you like, but more importantly, and more admirably, it's about striving through and not giving up on yourself. Many decisions and chances come by once and only once. In attempting to change the configurations, it is unlikely that the outcome would be like the desired. My realisation came a bit to late. But it came, and thats enough.

Today, I realised the team is like a pokemon. The more battles you go for, the higher your HP (is that what it's called?). It's the attitude, the spirit, the demeanour, the grace. There're really some ppl on the team I'd like to go up to and say "Yo, respect" the Ali G way. I'm really proud of them, and for them, and of course, a little envious at the same time. This is Open Season, and you're doing great guys! :)


One day I'm gonna find something that "aches in my heart, burns in my flesh, ignites my nerves". It's coming soon, I feel it.

The BLOODYYroseat6:01 AM
|