missgothDAWN!i will not be late for school at least 1/5 days in the week :D (encouragement needed)

recent

BLOODYYrosefeels

cravings

credits getty haloscan justine

Saturday, April 07, 2007
Happy Birthday JOYCEEEEEEEee

First things first, HAPPY 18TH JOYCE! This year your birthday's on Easter, haha I hope you receive lots of chocolate eggs. Anyway Joyce, (it feels weird writing this on my blog) thank you for always being there for me, for being just a phonecall away and for that listening nose.. I know for sure that ours is a friendship which will last.















I hope you have skinnier calves and still be able to do a split when we're 25. haha.. ^_^
and that Bob gets a nose transplant or a Central Nervous System reconstruction in the years to come!


~*~*~*~*~~~~~~*~~~*

My Nightmare Series 1 is finally over! SMU AP ended today (thank god), I know I did really badly for ALL the tests so far it's embarrassing.. I'd be honoured to be rated 100 on the Stupidity Index. But still, I did benefit a lot from the course, like getting accustomed to the teaching style and exposed to accountancy. I'm starting to think twice about pursuing Econs in Uni because there's so much math involved. I feel like being a filmmaker! But I shall stop being an escapist. This year is making me realize that there's nothing easy in life..

I feel like a raindrop trying to slide up the umbrella. Never knew what it meant to conform, nor what is like to be in a position where society's demand commands. Someone just gave me a tight slap and a map with the route that's mine to plan.

The BLOODYYroseat5:15 AM
|