missgothDAWN!i will not be late for school at least 1/5 days in the week :D (encouragement needed)

recent

BLOODYYrosefeels

cravings

credits getty haloscan justine

Wednesday, March 07, 2007
YAYE

Dearest World,

I am a free man now. Yes, I am a man. A man with wind beneath his wings. But I'm a free loader rider too, cos I got a free ride to school. I woke up late today, so I apologize to you. I am sorry. I had I&E for awhile and pasted random posters that were very nicely done by Sharon around school. The I&E Club will be holding an Orientation Camp this March Holidays, on the 15th and 16th. It will be exciting cos we have a STREET CHALLENGE. Meaning, you sell your product to the PUBLIC. Damn good. If you're interested do contact me or whoever. Speaking of which, Shari came up with the tagline for our club shirt "We've got Assets". Sounds good, doesn't it?

This afternoon, I went to see the other side of the world. Saumya brought us to the Paddy Fields in Incredible India. Planting rice is never fun, bent from morn till the set of sun. But we pulled through and had Fantastic Fun. (ok my alliteration is sew bad). The Media did a clip on us, here's what it was like.






















The second picture on the top row is Scene 2 Take 3, where Farmer Agar had to talk to the divine beings. I can't upload pictures from Scene 5 here yet, cos it's has partial nudity and is being censored by the MDA of Singapore. Wait up folks.

The Sweltering Sun dampened our feet no more and the coolioz photographer got a good shot of us. On woody pavement we serenaded our airy friends and fiends. They were impressed, but supressed their emotions. Stupid, I must say. The green train brought them to another land.




















Music and lyrics was good. Hugh had a good pop move, and Cora drew a parallel to Farmer Agar's spiritual depths. Cora is coolness with a capital C. Inspired, we decided to go for a boogey old night. A day of thorough smiley pleasure and desirable tagger bags. In the name of jolly good fun, we pray.

As time stops and travels back.....


Just the week before the Commons I traipsed down to the House of Commons. Spacious and green and has a black swan. Elegance is wearing black. An enjoyable evening and ease. The PM had something in his ear, some ear piece for security information I guess. Big man and sadly, lots of people couldn't recognise his wife. All, except one who extended a hand.















The Ministers were all pretty nice. Mr Teo Ho Pin was the friendliest! Yours truly got Mr Tharman Shamugaratnam to autograph/endorse my Econs notes. YOYO, guess who's gonna ace it all now! Oh right!















Had a good evening of Angola Ballad, sexy tight asses, eclairs and company. Fell asleep though. I had the impression that it was Angola Ballet. Totally shattered that my expectations weren't met I succumbed to sleep dreaming of studying for the CTS. Thank God the food made up for it :D
















Looking forward to road running and setting expectations to achieve this march. The bicycle is to be mine soon.


With Love from Venus,
Dawn, signing off.....

The BLOODYYroseat9:08 AM
|