missgothDAWN!i will not be late for school at least 1/5 days in the week :D (encouragement needed)

recent

BLOODYYrosefeels

cravings

credits getty haloscan justine

Friday, February 16, 2007
CNY

The morning started in a rush. Flinging on clothes and speeding to school with mom telling me that I MUST bring the tuna sandwich to school. Dashed into school looking more retarded than usual and found the class in time thanks to Suihang who was standing at the end of the line dripping in sweat. Yup, he was wet. Joined the line and there was welcomed by What is your SAT score questions. Linh thinks I'm a genius. Haha. Stood around for awhile before the exchange of Mandarin Oranges. One of my female classmates clad in Royale Purple decided to exchange oranges with Mrs Cheng. HAHA they chatted for quite a while. Ok and I exchanged oranges with the legendary Sharon Phooar, whose tanned complexion credits rumors of her Chinese-Indian descent.















Hung around the parade square and did some orange tricks. My classmate in Royale Purple could do some pretty impressive tricks, picked up from those days she spent in Nanyang Girls' High. This is her in the i have the flattest head balancing act.
















Celebrations were pretty decent. I liked the Wushu item most, and the CO one where Jo and I sung along. I think we're gonna get rich this year. Following that we had some interview that was -__-. THEN WE WENT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got our mats and went to Mos for lunch. Again. It's always Mos for us. haha Mr Sham decided to postpone his PE lessons to watch the Protege! Why was the movie good?
1. I learnt the meaning of Protege from the educated lady beside me.
2. Omg, you should see the way they make drugs la.
3. The thai scenery is good.
Other than that, I thought the movie was quite predictable. Hehe. OK FINE LIKE I CAN BE A SCRIPT WRITER RIGHT.
















Headed to Zara after that. Mr Sham had an appointment with one of his female students and thus had to leave early. HAHA. OK SHARIFAH HAWAII got a nice grey dress and SHAWN PAUL got this brown long sleeves. Being as poor as a doormouse or is it churchmouse, I decided I would get my clothes tomorrow. Being self-motivated individuals, the group headed to the Orchard Library. Paul and Joe were bitching about this lady in front of them.















We left around 6 and got a ride home from my parents. The ride home was long la. The traffic was as heavy as the flow. Then my parents started interviewing Shari and all.. Hmmm.. the ride home was nicenice chitchat :) Looking forward to Yusheng and fun tmr.

Anyways, Sharon! Sorry to leave you riding to RedMole yourself. HAHA.
















HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA. =P
Ok I'm gonna get killed.

The BLOODYYroseat4:51 AM
|