missgothDAWN!i will not be late for school at least 1/5 days in the week :D (encouragement needed)

recent

BLOODYYrosefeels

cravings

credits getty haloscan justine

Friday, December 29, 2006
EOYS

It's a sure wonder how time passes so quickly and how boring, the year is coming to a close, AGAIN. Time is an illusion, see. For my own sake, I'm gonna do a nice wrap up of this year, year two-oh-oh-six :) Oops, did I sound selfish =P

Anyway I need to read through my archives, to flash the nit-gritz in my eyes.

Hmm.. My resolutions for 2006 were to :

STOP MUMBLING 1.
STOP ROLLING MY EYES MORE THAN 3 TIMES A DAY 2.
STOP BEING ASSHOLIDICAL 3.

Haha.. This is funny, the last one is reallyreally VAGUE. like ok what on earth does Assholidical mean? OMG DAWNNNNNNNNNN. -__- Alright I think being more to the point goes into my resolution this year. I think I met resolutions 1 and 2. I mumble less now? I think. And I roll my eyes less now. Is it is it is it? I don't know OMG. Anyway these resolutions are kinda weird ha, I can't believe I wrote them.


This year began with lots of uncertainties on my academic choices and capabilities, part of which was related to my self-esteem. But everything is all good now! Most of us got our scholarships, sapphires, h3s blahblah.. and I think I'm more confident too now, perhaps it's an age thing. I think so. I mean I wasn't that confident in Primary 1. haha ooh yea, and I'm so happy to know the whole bunch of Arts GirlsStudents! All the fun and the way opinions are broadcasted with much ease, and yea.. gossiping and well you know.. ahahha..


OK OMG I AM INTO MY FIRST PARAGRAPH AND I AM FRIKKIN LAZY TO TYPE. WALAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

OK I NEED TO COMPOSE MYSELF (pun seriously unintended)



This year I became busier too. Something I embrace, but lightly. I grew alot this year, and I matured again. It's kinda boring to mature every year, wouldn't you agree? hahaha.. oh well! Got myself into InE, Soccer, Highfive, YEC....................dance.. Learnt alot from each of them. Working in an EXCO for InE, Discipline in Soccer, Singapore from Highfive, and Grassroots for YEC, and believe for dance. And for each event, I'm glad that I get to meet different people and even get to know them on a personal level ;) New people I didn't expect to meet, but are really starting make a difference in my life! One of which, I have yet to meet up with! And of course, discerning which friends are worth the extra mile. I must say, this is getting complicated:S

And now, the downside to involving myself in so many events, is that I'm neglecting my family. Something I wish I woudn't do next year. It's kinda hard, but see.. coming back from school late, getting on the net, sleeping and going to school the next day. And on weekends dance lessons, school work etc. Unhealthy. So guess what's into my resolution next year =P



Oh yes, this year was EXTREMELY LOSER-FIED too. There were uncountable loser-ish moments this year, most of which are unfortunately associated with I**. HAHA! let's see.......


1. Showtime. Me and Sharon, we did a cheena cheer on national tv. haha. but it was dirt fun wearing the gross tight suit. oh yes, thanks for coming down to support us too =)

2. Open Day. We ended up playing that Dragon and Knight game Carcassone like WALAO, omfg!!!!!!!damn loser!!

3. Funtasia. Shari JT and I looked like retards holding that Lord of The Rings thing -__- Jo escaped cos she was with shooting club haha.. but it was fun too! like setting up and painting the gross flags..pouring water on Shari, and stupid JT warning us on every single thing in the haunted house. hahaha.. damn funny!

4. Adventure Camp. HAHA. Shari was trembling like um.. T-Rex. It was damn cool. Like, PHENOMENAL. and I had this gross manly scream. Manly. That's gross.

5. Street Soccer. OMG I CLDNT EVEN KICK THE BALL INTO THE COURT. ok stop dwelling on it. hahah..

6. PW. PW IS THE GROSSEST THING ON EAAAAARTH. and we finished it. like we made it la omg. from the PI part. haha.. remember us sitting outside the lib and racking our brains. and champagne's FACETIOUS remarks.

7. Econs Consultation. The MILO thing =D It was funny haha and more like we were stressed out.. haha 7 hours consultation =.=

8. The Bag Incident. AHAH.. bargaining for the bag in China. Asking price 300 plus ok i forgot the price la and we bargained for30RMB. the woman just put the bag down and walked off. haha..

9. Darkroom. HAHAHAH.. i love the game!!!!! and breaking a million stuff along with it..


ok...and lots more I cant bring to mind....


Anyway my biggest achievement this year...........
I managed to free myself of shackles I've wound myself in too! Like, I've stopped disliking school to a very large extent. hehe.. YAYE! Achievement ok! xD

I realised I like to use the word anyway.ok im going to end like NOWWWW!!!

ANYWAY, I really don't know what's in for me next year, apart from being IP4!!!!! @#!(@#@! And I'm kinda scared because it's all so academic based :( haha. but I'm sure I'll ride through fine and good. If I become irritable and snappish, I apologize first. AHHA. Oh yes, and because it's the new year, lets forget whatever unpleasant occurences that happened this year. Clean the slate mann!! Start the new year afresh and refreshed.....so here's to being happy, having great friends and achieving dreams!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
-fire crackers-

the greatest time of the year :)




"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?' Actually, who are you not to be?" Nelson Mandela, 1994

The BLOODYYroseat5:10 AM
|