missgothDAWN!i will not be late for school at least 1/5 days in the week :D (encouragement needed)

recent

BLOODYYrosefeels

cravings

credits getty haloscan justine

Thursday, September 07, 2006
because i know ur reading this

PAUL TWOHILLLLLLLL IS OUTTTTTTT!!!!!!!
ok sorry, i have to blog when i'm in "the moment", :D
paul twohill :( paul twohill is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and my TRUSTABLE intuition tells me hes a funny and nice to talk to guy!
HAHA!!! i like the way he looks like he's stoning. the dumb look so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ahhhhhhhhhhhh..


paul is cute!
k so so so SAD. this is a SAD day for singapore ok!!
omg it was so sad when he tried to cover his eyes :(
and when gurmit's voice broke, ja covering her eyes.
haha.. shit la! i shd have been there. DAMN IT!



ahhh!!

I Wanna Grow Old With You - Adam Sandler

I wanna make you smile,
Whenever you're sad.
Carry you around when your arthritis is bad.
All I wanna do,
Is grow old with you

I'll get you medicine,
When your tummy aches.
Build you a fire if the furnace breaks.
It would be so nice,
Growin' old with you

I'll miss you, kiss you
Give you my coat when you are cold.
Need you, feed you.
I'll even let you hold the remote control
So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink
Put you to bed when you've had too much to drink
Oh I could be the man,
Who grows old with you

I wanna grow old with you.


ok, anw mugging's been really BAD beyond words.
shopping tmr, hopefully good stuff.

xoxo!!

The BLOODYYroseat6:12 AM
|