Friday, August 25, 2006
Merry Christmas, mary.
We cannot really love somebody with whom we never laugh.Agnes Repplier
Perhaps I'll blog proper today,
I don't know. I never do
Be like a weird disjointed person on autopilot
eternal Disappointment, serving up
she was late for school, she didn't do her assignments, she was fucking irresponsible
The answers hardly come or maybe I never seek
The point of insanity reached
Sanctity breached
I am no longer an entity.
today i was rude to mrs lau. and i feel bad for that. the way she's so nice just slaps me more. i fucking need to be fucking scolded. bashed to my senses. so i asked, "mrs lau, what do you want for teachers day?"
"mm, i just want your attendance..nothing more"
damn.
Demands command
Fails almost eternally
Flicker no more in you
Thank you Woolf for that stream of consciousness
where is the lion?i needa do a draft four for celine oon:( tt sucks.but i can do it.i'll do it better than nike does it.(oooh)and thanks huiqian for being the patience and guidance,i appreciate it loads.
Transient life comes in crisp breeze
shines in your eyes like smooth water in
the empty jar you give to me
remained so as I willed.
--
Will you let me write?
I miss my cousins. I miss Tim and his sturdy bod. That special nerd who reads chess books, moral and determined. And Matt. His dislike for Singaporean guys 'cos they don't know how to talk to girls. His 1001 Girlfriends and Cooking Classes in college just to slack. Aileen my adolescent dear Embarrassing Moments in strings till 5am, Forever 21 shopping goddess. Amber crazy kid pretty eyes and Alison body rash I wanna speak to Jolene. I often wonder why everyone's so different? Especially as we grow older. Do we have different standards on certain definitions, different expectations from life and of life? I wanna go abroad. I want to so badly but that sadly contradicts with my poor conduct. I miss malay lessons! Ok fine I'm just listening to the PeterPan Tentang Kita song now. People are weird. So weird. I don't get how you can talk to a person and ignore them the next second (k maybe tts me). Alright fine maybe you're grappling with something but that's just unfair. Maybe it's God's way of telling me to stop what I've been practising. HA. Have I stopped growing?
PS:i love our arts poem.check out charm's blog!
The BLOODYYroseat7:11 AM
|