missgothDAWN!i will not be late for school at least 1/5 days in the week :D (encouragement needed)

recent

BLOODYYrosefeels

cravings

credits getty haloscan justine

Saturday, April 08, 2006
u u u u u u u u u u u u u

ALL IP3s WHO HELPED AT THE ZHENGHUA CAMP:
YOU HAVE TO USE THE SAD RED CIP BOOKLET INSTEAD OF THE SHEET OF PAPER. GO DIG IT OUT AND PASS TO ME ON MON. IF U LOST THE BOOK, PURCHASE ONE FROM DANIEL WONG AT $3!!!!

*

Oh mann, I'm gonna be like Elim Chew when I grow up. Trust me! haha.. She's so inspiring, she's everything (well mostly) I wanna be!

InnoFunch is facing a CRISIS. hahaha.. discussion in the library with J and S today was a fruitful search in futility. Hope the thing works out when we get someone to make it though. hahaha.. Anyway we got chased out of the library. Someone complained about us!!!!!!! WDH!!!!!!!! hahahhahahahahha... ok wdv. (: I like InnoFunch.

Enterprise Day today was fun! I shat in the ITE College East toilet. GO DAWN~! The audi was impressive. I ate 2 eggs. vvvv nice :) oh Ching Chong factory made a lot of money. I like I&E! Oh, and I didn't get into the team for soccer. :C sigh..sooooooo.. I&E will be my focus now (:

I didn't call to confirm the scholarship interview. Totally slipped my mind. Screwed. ha.

I don't feel like blogging. Anyway, I like the red notebook with a lock in that shop, bookbinders? wdv I forgot. It's 49 bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :X ahah.. oh and the one which says my thoughts is really nice too.

kmdsalkmadkmsla.

Happy Bday JOYCE!!!!!!! I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh, Joyce sprained her WRIST while trying to carry her tote. -.-

The BLOODYYroseat6:39 AM
|