missgothDAWN!i will not be late for school at least 1/5 days in the week :D (encouragement needed)

recent

BLOODYYrosefeels

cravings

credits getty haloscan justine

Thursday, April 20, 2006
sdkamlskdlamksad anti PI

I'm on the verge of tearing my cool hair out and shredding my PI into a gazillion pieces and folding them into stars and putting them into a bottle and giving them to Ms. C. Awesome.

"I don't think you've understood what evaluation means. Good Luck."

So, I failed my first draft. Changed my idea and will be handing in the FINAL FIRST DRAFT to Ms. C tmr. :D Fantastic.

Still, I wanna thank JOandJAH and Shaomin for staying behind to help generate ideas. ThAnkSzzZ :) yaye so sweet haha.. sighhzZzz....Together, we will fail PI. :D

I'm sick of my template. Ah. I think I'm officially PMS-ing. And I think Whitby and Goh are nice teachers. Champagne too. hahahhaa.. the comments she makes are SO CHAMPAGNE. like "This idea is disgusting." Well, they have something I have,

Personality.

HAHAHAHHA.. k wdv I feel disgustingly exhibitionistic tdy. Throw eggs wdv, I HATE PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!

The BLOODYYroseat4:03 AM
|