missgothDAWN!i will not be late for school at least 1/5 days in the week :D (encouragement needed)

recent

BLOODYYrosefeels

cravings

credits getty haloscan justine

Saturday, April 15, 2006
heartbreak

OM today was a disappointment. Just in 8mins all hope to go to Iowa gushed away. Never had such a feeling in my life, I swear. Never felt so much for something, never felt that sense of failure so intense.

To the judge who lent me water and comforted me, THANK YOU!! This nice helper/judge lent me water cos I was gonna die from thirst before e skit and comforted me when sadklmldamlsmdlkasd.

To Grace who gave our whole team nice Royce chocolates, THANK YOU! I tihnk I ate like 15 omg.

Anyway.......................................... I'm still really really like the team. I rem I wasn't that enthu abt OM in the beginning of the year w my shitassed commitments and all. And this years OM preps didn't feel as nice as they did in Shu's house last yr until the last 3 days cos I wasn't fully immersed in the mood yet. But once we started, those 3 days of slpover.... ahh.. nice :) really like it.

Eating Macs, commenting on that STUPID 9pm fake show, Macflurryingg every night haha.. We die alr laa.. watching part of the Ring last night.. hahahhaha...Singing to Wenhao's fav Oldies and thinking of the same tune at the same time (tunepathy!) fixing the ring box wrongly,painting the chariot, the stupid gross flowers that took SO LONG to complete aha.. the puppets!!! omg so nice haha and Cat and Lu's cool funky sch bags. Oh mann.. hahaha...and saying "oh my" non-stop hahhaa.. Tan Wei's bian zui that no one even noticed today. haha.. Cat cycling to Wenshu. ahaha.. talking to shu and us having to repeat every sentence we said twice cos we were such terrific mumblers. OMSTERRR!!!!!!! ahahhaa... yuck so gross. I'm vvvv tired. :X gross eastpoint food. GO OMSTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHA.. the rain on Good Friday. yea and the specific floodings hahhaa.. sleeping at past 3 every night.. GO OMSTERSSSS hahahah yuck gross gross hahahhaha

Maybe winning isn't all that important, cos I'm sure I'll never forget these beautiful memories.. haha.. then we can look back and laugh our ass off. like how I can still rem the things we did last year. eating dinner haha and laughing like shit. :) sighh.. and wenshu's maid calling us to WAKE UP every min on the big day last year.. ahh.. yaye our group rocks :)

CATTTT go shopping!!! hahaha..

sigh..

glad for keiths grp:)
keith acted rly well! ahah..

ip2s.. u'll shd have done q well also. so yayeyeeyeyyeyeye!!!!!

OH MY.....

One way ticketone way ticket.One way ticketone way ticket.One way ticket to the blues.Choo choo traintuckin' down the trackgotta travel on itnever comin' backoohooh got a one way ticket to the blues.Bye my lovemy babe is leavin' menowonly tear drops are all that I could see.Oohoohgot a one way ticket to the bluesgotta make a trip to lonesome towngonna stay at heartbreak hotel.A fool such as I such as Iwill neverI cry my tears away.One way ticket...Gotta go ongotta truck ongot a one way ticket to the blues.I gotta take a trip to lonesome towngonna stay at heartbreak hotelooha fool such as Isuch as Iwill never I cry my tears away.One way ticket...Choo choo train...

hahah.. thanks for all e supporters tdy. ip's cool. :)

sigh. 2 essays and marketing thgy to do. damn. wished i poerated on batteries!

The BLOODYYroseat8:28 AM
|