Tuesday, March 28, 2006
u no m.
I think when I'm stressed I tend to eat ALOT. OMG. When school reopens I'm gg to be the fattest girl in IP. SHIT. SHIT. SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT LAAAAAAAAAA.
I'm supposed to do my SEA ESSAY but waitwaitwait.
I need blog about Adventure Camp cos I don't wanna forget it :D
Wished Joyce went for the same one also! Stupid Joyce haha..
Things I remembered:
Sharifah Hawiah on the Two-wires and Wooden Block thing. hahahhaa. I wished I could draw it for you or describe it in words but I'm to lazy and NOT HAVE ANY LINGUISTIC TALENTS so just picture Shari 50m above you shaking vvvv badly on a wooden platform. hahaha.
Sharifah Hawiah on the Challenge Pole -- some long pole like 50m above sea level. Objective: To catch the trapeze. Yea, so most people tremble on that pole. Shari being gifted, sorta WOBBLED on the pole. Like Whoa. I was laughing so hard I nearly died and POOF, before I knew it she leapt. According to unreliable sources she touched the thing. haha..
Angie Tey and nice pose. Angie was supposed to be the spotter. hahaha.. she was SOOOOOOOO BLUR. AHHA.. Super funny.
Lucinda Lim and I'm going to jump alr. Lu was a natural la! Like one step and UP SHE WAS ON THE THING. "I'm gg jump but I cannot catch one.." -.- haha..
Hoon Li Jing and I can walk on tires. Ok Jing was the best k. I think most of us just SAT there but she walked la. omg. hahhahahaha. Pro mann.
Adventure Camp brought back stupid memories of YLTC'04. haha.. I rem Bobby and his amazing sommersault haha.. X) My group and our LAME ass skit. So embarrassing! haha.. Kenny's super good billaying. Basil running across the line thing with tyres. Alicia and her specs. Kairu and this guy I forogt his name SHIT. hahahahhaha.. omg and us carrying Irene. and TECK KUAN. hahahhaha. WE DID IT MANN~! Kampong Kapor (was tt our name?) !!!!!!
Time flies. haha.. I don't think I'll forget this day camp also. haha.. To think I thought it was boring at first. ahhhh.. hahaaha.. Went for a nice dinner w Shari aft tt. Caught up with her! (in terms of weight and ht) hahahaha. ok SHUT UP DAWNNNNNNNNN. Shit. I forgot I'm not supposed to talk to myself. Sorry Saumya. YAYEEEE GO SHARI!! We survived an hour ten min long bust ride.
Went for Lingerie Talk tdy. I thought it was q dmlsamdlsa compared to those we had in SC. hahaha. I rem being super excited and lame. Like how you stand, what season are you etc etc. haha.. I rem standing on the chairs in the LT and straining to get a closer glimpse at Jill Lowe. haha.. pathetic. And queuing up as though getting some communion thing. hahah.
THOSE WERE THE DAYS,
Divine was the word x)
You know sometimes I can't stand myself for wasting time.
I told myself to stop. lalalala. I'm gg watch da chang jin la. OMGGGGGGGG. Ok anw I thought of a new job for myself,
TRAVEL ENTREPRENEUR :D
The BLOODYYroseat5:41 AM
|