missgothDAWN!i will not be late for school at least 1/5 days in the week :D (encouragement needed)

recent

BLOODYYrosefeels

cravings

credits getty haloscan justine

Saturday, March 25, 2006
startup!!

I'm just lazy to type so I thought I'd just post some pictures. This is InnoFunch at NUS! Yaye..

Bootcamp was pretty fun, though I think I got pretty rude at one pt in time but luckily jt got me to shut up. haha.. :X


Paul and Jah acting like koala beasts.


Me and Paul in the bus. I think the people thought we were weird. haha..


Jaw-dropper Jah.


Tinkerbell Tessa! Ok she was trying to roll her eyes.


Presenting team InnoFunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha..

I like that open field space in NUS. I'd really like to study overseas still, like feeing foreign and insecure. haha.. but NUS will also be fine I guess. I have to be realistic, right? haha.

M'sia trip the other day was so fununununununu!!!! haha.. bought loadssssssa stuff. hohoho.

Should I go for the thing in Vancouver?

I hope we win start-up.

I like InnoFunch.

I really like having Joyce and Michelle around in NJ.

I like SC.

I like Mac Donalds Milkshake STRAWBERRY!!!!!!!

OMG haha I'm self centered haha I keep talking about myself.

I like having alot of things to occupy myself with.

GO FOR BEACH STOMPPPPPPPPPPP!

I like my sister.
and my cousins.

:D

like.

The BLOODYYroseat7:16 AM
|