missgothDAWN!i will not be late for school at least 1/5 days in the week :D (encouragement needed)

recent

BLOODYYrosefeels

cravings

credits getty haloscan justine

Friday, March 03, 2006
Not

It's just weird, how you seem to forget what school is like already..
Maybe I'm just another stupid dweller.
I can't wait to get into U.
Then again I'm not so sure.
I wished I had NS.
I really wanna go biking now, with gear.
Thick wheels. Rustling leaves whispering wind.

When I grow up I wanna work in a NPO. haha..
or be a freelance travel journalist.
maybe a tour guide.

I wanna go to NZ. Wear those spike shoes and ascend mountains.

I need to save money, cos if I ever go overseas to study. I wanna come back to visit.

Charm, thanks for going out with me today.
Sharon, thanks for drawing on my leg.
I <3 my Rahrahs!!

Good Night,
Wake me up when September ends,
Dawn (transcient)

The BLOODYYroseat8:10 AM
|