Thursday, March 16, 2006
LLLLLLLLL.
Like how soccer makes me feel like I'm the best footballer on earth, you make me feel the most wanted.
Like how soccer doesn't seem to know me, you don't know my existence.
So right, so yes.AHHHHHHHHHHHH.. hahahhahaahha. wellwell..
Beach Stomp!
Race Date DYR'06 - BEACH STOMP is 9th/April/06 (Sunday)
2 to compete, No Frills.
Haha.. I think Yenzi is so funny. -.-
I like e J1s in soccer =D
That's the nicest thing about training.
I need more activities in my life.
haha. I like being busy.
Being numb.
I wanna learn so many things.
GO JACK!
CYCLING. DANCE. Ok I tihnk I like OAC. haha. TOUCH RUG.
mm Singing.
yea, and I need a life hahaha..
Anw, thanks MS LIM! DORIS! CHIH YEH! SH! WUTIAN! anddddddd andersons haha.
You did it for charity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think I miss netball.
aww..
The BLOODYYroseat7:30 AM
|