missgothDAWN!i will not be late for school at least 1/5 days in the week :D (encouragement needed)

recent

BLOODYYrosefeels

cravings

credits getty haloscan justine

Tuesday, February 14, 2006
VDAY!

HAPPY VDAY!!!!

Today was so nice!
Got my earrings from Cheryl, I really like them :D
History during 1st period was fun..

for the cutie shit wallet :D
for the cutie shit egg :D
for the sweett shit kisses :D
for the bright sunflower :D
for the cutie shit box of cookies :D
for the test tube gel wax note shit :D
for the ferreros for special ppl :D
for the sweet nice brownie!
for the slyvester!
for the cornflakes and peanuts!
for the sweet ass lollipop X)
for the cookies :D
for the supposed to be heart shaped cookie :D
for everything else......
THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS (:

Roamed town with Joyce after school.. It was so fun (: We were busy throwing M&Ms at each other and stupid Joyce misaimed and threw at the guys beside our table. They asked if we wanted it back. haha.. it was really funny. We ate ALOT! -faints- I think I put on weight. Oh! and there was this doggy handbag thing at Taka Basement! It looks so cute (REALLLLLY UGLY but adorable) haha..

I'm gonna stop blogging now. Blogger sucks. I can't publish my posts. haha.. I didn't do anything useful today :X Sharon's egg is REALLY cute! So sweet.. awww.. haha.. And I'm gonna change my wallet. I love the rahrahs :* muuuuuacks! didnthappen,sothere.

The BLOODYYroseat6:54 AM
|