missgothDAWN!i will not be late for school at least 1/5 days in the week :D (encouragement needed)
recent
BLOODYYrosefeels
cravings
Friday, February 10, 2006
MOSES lim
We got our results today..The BLOODYYrose
I think we all did well so.. THANKS LAOSHI!!
and not forgetting mazalan, juliana, my maid, my aunty, my dad, my mom etc.
Sigh, I miss having good and dedicated teachers. Like Laoshi and Ms Ng and Mr Tan C Y.. I think the best teacher we have now is Mr Goh. Good and dedicated. Ok, maybe being a good teacher isn't sth you can be instantly, but I believe you can at least be a responsible (if not dedicated) teacher.
FUN FACT:
Soohighly ponned lesson for the 99th time today haha..
I went to see my bike that day. I prefer the WHEELER. Waiting waiting waiting.
We went cycling on Sunday. Omg, it's been a week! We cycled like SHIT. We cycled to kyehsin's house.... and KLwas being a total bitch. "Hello KH we're at ur hse now can u prepare 3 cups of water blah.." wdh. haha.. then KL wanted to cycle to CS' hse. like wdv. haha.. We cycled up 3 mountains ok. I NEARLY DIED. In the end we only saw his dog. Thanks ah.
I&E was fun today!! And funnny. Jia Tian and Justine. haha.. Ultimate. And Sharon and my group! and that Zhong sth guy's group. Oh, and ATTN SHARIFAH. I MADE ANOTHER CUBE TODAY. haha. wdv.
Ok I'll dedicate a poem to Egg Face. If she ever reads this.
The Egg
The old woman wipes an egg
with her work apron
a heavy egg the color of ivory
that no one else can claim
then she loks at the autumn
through the skylight
and it;s like a delicate picture
confined to a single image
there is nothing
out of season
and the fragile egg
she holds in her palm
is the one new thing.
-Jean Follainweird.it'sjustbreakgapart.