missgothDAWN!i will not be late for school at least 1/5 days in the week :D (encouragement needed)

recent

BLOODYYrosefeels

cravings

credits getty haloscan justine

Sunday, February 12, 2006
bus stops

HIHIHIHI..

I went to my mom's office today. Cheeez was being so cute! My sister is so cute!!!!!! haha.. Anyway I borrowed a pen from this person's table. Ok, I know it's WRONG. haha.. but still. Cos we were the only ones in the office. SUDDENLY, this guy called wdv-his-name-is came in and sat like 2 desks away from the desk I borrowed the pen from. OMG. I NEARLY DIED. haha.. but it was damn fun trying to sneak back and return the pen :D teeeheeehaws. Chez was laughing like an ass. I felt like I was in Police and Thief or sth.

mm.. I miss pri school days. When I was a FAT BOMB asshole. I miss wearing high socks, high belts, netted hairbands (ok as if), scrunchies (however u sp it) , having short gross bob-styled hair. Running around playing catching, playing bball during recess, saying prayers, putting my fingers on my lips, talking to the diabetic bookshop aunty. Sports day, feeling fat. haha.. Oh and the principal who helped Eleen tuck in her shirt. I think she nearly died. haha.. Oh yes and the SCIENCE CLUB. haha.. sucks. I still have one of those Mini Science Encyclopaedias chucked in some corner of my room. :D Science rocks!

Oh I remember the Balsam Plant in the Science Garden. It's poisonous! haha..

Ok I don't feel like blogging anymore and I was supposed to go offline like ages ago. I really liked today. It felt peaceful and sweet. And I'm doomed, I havn't bought any V Day Gifts and I'm not free tmr. GO DAWN!!!!~~

AHEM,
Happy V-Day everyoneeee!!!

The BLOODYYroseat5:25 AM
|