missgothDAWN!i will not be late for school at least 1/5 days in the week :D (encouragement needed)

recent

BLOODYYrosefeels

cravings

credits getty haloscan justine

Friday, January 27, 2006
Weds, Thurs, Fri!

OMG.
Ok the past few days have been q fun.

1. Weds

I went to cut my hair w yx ie the girl who smsed me asking if I still had my IJ uniform -.- haha.. ok it was damn FUN! Really. I sat down there and told Irene I wanted to er change my hairstyle. She took out the straightening hair thing wdv it is. Being a total idiot I thought she was gonna rebond my hair. I WANTED TO DIE. haha.. So I was reassured by Yx and blah and Irene told me we must DARE TO TRY haha so I cut my hair tada!!!!!!!!!!! It's nice!!

Following tt we went to Aeon and felt so shabby. Aeon's nice!!!! -faints- but the entire mall smells like the toilet cleaner got retrenched -double faint-. Bought slippers cos there was this lucky draw thg and Yx bought this top + lost her hair tie.

I made new green specs and Yx got nice purple and green ones. (:(: yaye. We were damn productive. On the way home we were reminiscing the past. Awwwwwww.... haha.. I was born mean.

2. Thurs

We were LAMING in the library.
HAHAH.. damn funny la. I like my combi ppl!!! (: Oh shit. yes.
Went to CARRINs hse! It was damn bloody nice.
And we ate steamboat (:
And played guessing games.
hahaha..
I SUCK.
Stupid Diana kept singing the WuDing song.
It's still stuck in my head. HAHA..
DIIIII DUNNNN LEAVEEEEEEEEEEE.....

3. Fri

YTD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was late for sch I thk I suck. We OMMED. Weijun was so lame hahaha crap head. Oh yes. On Thurs we met Grace in the bkshop and wj was so -.- hahaha...

We ate NYDC. And later I went to meet Molly and gang. LOOK OUT FOR THE ALL NEW JT AND SHARI AT SCHOOL!!!!!!! haha. I'm gonna get slapped.

Oh. And we ate steamboat again. omg. I swear I'm eating steamboat tonight. That will be 3 times in a row. Ok I thk it was quite fun. hahahha... and I moved a table with kladmlkamd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -dies- hahaha. Ok jk. Stupid Justine was being a total pig on the train. hahahha..

sigh. I'm gg CNY shopping later. Today's THE EVE!?! sighhh....

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The BLOODYYroseat7:39 PM
|