missgothDAWN!i will not be late for school at least 1/5 days in the week :D (encouragement needed)

recent

BLOODYYrosefeels

cravings

credits getty haloscan justine

Monday, January 23, 2006
unproductive

My weekend was drony-ish. The fish in the pond were damn bored I could tell. They didn't even swim for the whole 1h I sat there. Maybe they were sleeping. I could tell from their sudden immobility. But according to Mary, they started swimming again when I left.

I went out with my Parents, Cheepees (whoohoo) and Tetetetetetete. haha.. We didn't buy a single thing. And I felt so HOT when we were shopping. Hot from irritation. haha.. The only nice thing I bought was a pair of earrings in Taka. They are NICE! Ok I shall attempt to describe. I really suck at this. But still. It's gold, blue and some white crystal looking thing. Its the blue crystal/bead/stone 1st, followed by this gold ball, and finally the crystal looking thing in a 3d hexagonal shape. (: yaye. so nice!

I need a Planner. I think I have to do one myself cos the stupid one from Printz costs $30 bucks. OMG.

lakmdlamkdmlkwmklamdlksmdmklasmdlmwoimaksmdlasdkasndkwokalsdmlsamd.

I bought Asics today. And the same shoebag as Sharon. And Charminson (does this sound like e P girl in Harry Potter I forgot her name is it Partil Parvinson or sth?) bought nice see-saw Kappas.

Soccer tdy was q fun but Nat isn't joining haha. I'm gg to try Hockey (: im dying from irritation.dunlikethewaydamskdldsaandthewayithkttimimprisonedhahawdvandgrr.irlyhatebeingherenidun nohowcanieverchgmyfuckedupmentality
.notttithkitsttuckeduphaha.butwdv.
ibetnoonerlysharesthesamementalitycanistopbeings

uchastereotypicalass.GHASDKLADMLKSAMDL.whatswrongwme!?!?!??!?

The BLOODYYroseat6:46 AM
|