Tuesday, January 31, 2006
RED
HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hope u all enjoyed yourselves!
3 days of holiday, back to school tmr :X
shit.
OK. I will spend less time on stupid internet, and devote more time to my school work.
I can, and I WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
omg. I shd join the Motivate the Motivated Club.
Anyway the past few days have been a blast! I'm lazy to blog it all out.
We went to Taitai's house and ate NON STOP. I SWEAR. We do that every year. haha.. Oh, and they renovated the playground! Yaye! Went round and round till we all got giddy.. And we had dinner at Nainai's house. haha.. I was going to burst. HELP. And later I went to color my nails red with Nai's polish cos stupid Joanne wasn't bothering abt me at all. She was too preoccupied with ideas on her new-n-gg-to-be-damn-nice haircut. -.- Anw, my nails turned out revolting.

Me, Chips, Round Sista!!!

Jolene and Chips at Kaima's house! I like the GRASS!

Nainai and ChipzzzZzzz.. They look like er.. Best Friends..

Get the idea of eating NONSTOP? haha.. I got pics of everyone eating ok! haha..

My fav food!! haha...
On e 2nd day we went to JB and played Mahjong the entire day. We are vvvv pro now.. hahah..
Ok I officially spent two hrs on the com.
I'm gonna stop! haha..
Must support my cause!
mm.. I think the nicest part of CNY is reunion dinner. You know food? :D And everything else that's red. I now declare red as my new fav color.. muahahha...
The BLOODYYroseat6:22 AM
|