Thursday, January 19, 2006
really crossroads
Maybe it's an OMEN cos I was talking about being at the Crossroads the other day and now I'm really at the CROSSROADS. Wowwwwwee.
Today's the worst day of the month I swear. We were at NYDC happily eating when the stupid msg appeared in my inbox , "Hi this is mr bek from njc timetable committee blahblah pls come to the meeting room in the go to change ur subject combi wdvwdv." Er my heart STOPPED. Haha..
Rushed back to NJ in two Taxis haha we looked q GRAND HAHA... and stupid SabuToe was laughing at my "Grasp" in the Taxi. Thanks ah. haha.. I was still hopeful tt they made a mistake or sth. But yea, they didn't la! It was so difficult to decide................ I felt brainless. And angry and scared and confused. Omg is that LIST Structure. So after like calling my Aunt, talking to teacher/counsellor Mirandaadaada, Mr Goh.. I decided to drop lit to H1. But. IT CLASHED W HISTORY. Go NJ!!!!!!! I tried geog hist math econs, BIO hist math econs and finally KI hist math econs. So now I'm taking KI.
I rly dunno which to go for - Lit or KI. One thing good about KI is that everyone's tatally new to the sub. But I don't like that researching thingy. Lazy. And I really am quite illogical :x as in I don't make sense. For Lit, I think about half the things Champagne said in lecture tdy I never heard before. But Huiqian says it takes TIME haha.. So obviously, I'm torn between KI and Lit. I dunno which!
I think if I never came to NJ I would be more confident of my subjects. Like Lit.. I'm not saying I'm
regretting or wdv (ha) and I'm sort of worried for the IP1s.. haha.. So lame -.- Like I really think some of them would grow better in other environments. Have more chances to pursue what they really want. I just feel disappointed. This year, we were supposed to change classes - we didn't. And this subj combi thing has affected alot of us. If H1 was created to allow students to pursue an area of interest, why are some of us forced to drop the H1s? And suddenly the teachers come in and say its not fair blahblah and theym ight change the system wdvwdv combine w j1s wdvwdvwdv... even they are undecided and blurrrrr... I'm just tired of NJ Admin.
I think I'll stop ranting abt the issue, for now. ha. Zhu and I didn't go for canoeing today. GAH. And I don't thk I'm joining alr laaaaa.. Join Capts Ball! haha.. We ran 6 rounds today. So accomplished rite! We havn't been trng since er dunno when somemore!
I'm looking fwd to the OAC camp tmr..When I was walking home today, I realised my bag was v heavy la. OMG. haha.. And I feel like eating the mushroom pizza thing! V nice! hahaha... I think NYDC pizza is nice haha.. and mudpie! and soup! I wannannanana try the pasta.
ps: thanks charm dex fur jo sabu sharon wjjjjjjjj !
The BLOODYYroseat7:00 AM
|