Wednesday, January 11, 2006
perhaps
We had WARGAMES today. I thought it was quite fun :) like how we kept getting BOMBED. yaye!! Sharon and I climbed the rock wall at school today. It was funfun! I've set my mind to join OAC. =) heeeeehaws. haha. I wanna buy a bike :) I signed up for Art Club, I&E, Photographic Society, Guitar, Western Dance (omg go dawn) wdv.
I think I need to make 3 very impt resolutions.
STOP MUMBLING 1.
STOP ROLLING MY EYES MORE THAN 3 TIMES A DAY 2.
STOP BEING ASSHOLIDICAL 3.
Haha and but I'm surrounded by EYE ROLLERS ok! like professional arabians. Shit, I really don't wanna go to jail for this. I swear I'm not racist. I'm just factual haha..
Sigh. My life is such a farce. I feel overwhelmed by choices. How retarded, but I couldn't sleep for the past nights. Fruitless sleep sucks! I read this once while cleaning up some house, that if you sleep while thinking of a question, your subconscious mind will solve it. AS IF. I woke up feeling 99times more tired than before I slept, and 999 times more confused. GRRR.
I feel like a cloud. I hate it.
I wonder. You are such a thief.
It doesn't help that I deleted stupid Java from my com by mistake so my Limewire can't work, or that I left my wet clothes at school, or that I'm feeling so cold these days.
The BLOODYYroseat5:43 AM
|