Monday, January 09, 2006
Orientationnnn

MOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED! ok this is the last time. haha.I had q alot of things to blog about but I kinda forgot everything. Its okay :Dhurhur. We mixed with the J1s today. Sharifah (omg!) and I were in the same group. It was q okay I guess. There was this St Pats guy who said his name was "Puthu". So believable, and Shari was next to introduce herself. So she said, "My name is Sharifarht, realllllyyyyyyyyy!! " and no one believed. HAHAHAHA. The games were ok. Clan session was ok. I liked Mr Goh's analogy of JC life :) Mass Dance was ok. I cant' do Carwash for SHIT. Oh, and today the world's most embarrassing thing happened to me. THe OGL was telling the group behind to move in front, so she said "Hey guys can you all move in fronttttt.." and being the most enthusiastic idiot I stood up. I didn't even realise until I saw STUPID Shari's shocked asshole omg-dawn-u-are-so-damn-er-cool face. IDIOT. haha. Aft tt Charm Sharon and I hung ard at the Grandstand.. blahblah and went home. HeeHee. My sis is dead. I think my mom just SUMMONED her.Sigh. I feel stressed :X
so many things.
I hate being indecisive .Kudos to CHNG MEI (whoohooo!!) for helping with the HTML.
The BLOODYYroseat6:35 AM
|