missgothDAWN!i will not be late for school at least 1/5 days in the week :D (encouragement needed)

recent

BLOODYYrosefeels

cravings

credits getty haloscan justine

Tuesday, January 24, 2006
HILLS LIKE WHITE ELEPHANTS

I have this sudden urge to blog. haha.. Shit, I'm supposed to be doing my homework. hohohoh. Math Department is er creative. Take-away Tasks = HOMEWORK. haha.. better than Econs cos every econs book title is ECONOMICS.

Anyway I nearly died in Lit today. But nvm, cos I still came out of it thking "I like it although I didn't understand a shit." haha.. I'm still glad I chose Arts cos I think I'd be too scared to take it in U. And I'll wind up in some gross faculty of Engineering. hahah..

My whole house has gone berserk. Everyone is helping out in the PTC ( Pineapple Tarts Campaign) omgomgomg. Ok and I made an egg tart today and its NICE!!!!!!! hahaha.. I think I'm gg get sick of pineapple tarts. Help. It's my fav new year cookie k.

I'm gg to get a hair cut tmr. SHIT.

GP was quite fun tdy. But I thk tt was partly cos I was laughing at my own jokes. haha.. Bianca is a GP scholar. And Saumya had to read her analogy thgy THRICE. hahaha.. and James' Presentation was.... hahahhahahaha... funny. Mrs Lau's our GP tutor. omg.

Math was stupid. Cos Sabu and I cldn't get from step 2 to 3 and we wanted to ask Mr Tan. Thank god we finally realised we had to EXPAND the equation. So much for academic excellence. hahah...

My sister has curly hair. My mom is telling her not to be upset. haha.. HAHHAHAHA.. shit. I think I'm an ass.

PS: I like my earringssssssssssssss (: :) (: :)

The BLOODYYroseat5:33 AM
|