missgothDAWN!i will not be late for school at least 1/5 days in the week :D (encouragement needed)

recent

BLOODYYrosefeels

cravings

credits getty haloscan justine

Monday, January 16, 2006
crossroads!

Today we sat at the Crossroads and lazed about.
Sigh.. Plopplop87 is MIA.
I wanna watch Memoirs!

Anyway I've really got nothing to blog about. And typing shit continuously just further proves that I AM BORING. This Sucks. NO SHIT! haha..

I feel SAD. I forgot all my New Year Resolutions. SO SOON. Go Dawn. U so can make it in life. haha.. Today Mrs Lau or wdv her name is gave us the Slamdunk shit thing. And it sank in slowly, that I'm a goner. Think think think!! I really SUCK at thinking stuff out by myself. -.- I need to TALK. ahha..

We OMMED today. I think my love for OM finally rekindled. haha.. Charmaine was very pretty today. hahahhahahha... k sorry. I'm bored la. ok ok ok ok. You just wanted me to say I'm boring rite. BITCH. haha..

Sharifarht is blackmailing me on MSN. Stupid RGASSS. hahaha...

Ok forget it. I dun wanna blog alr.

ps: Thanks Lu!!!! for the CD!
pps: MY SIS IS DOING YOGA WDFFFF HAHAHAHHA...
ppps: I love my friends! I love you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pppps: MY SIS IS DOING BREATHING EXERCISES. OMGGGGGGG.
ppppps: I liked History today. It made me feel as though I made the right choice (:
pppppps: MY MOM SUCKS. She doesn't want to send me to school anm cos I'm always late. haha..
ppppppps: Anyone wants to buy Capitaland Cash Vouchers? These vouchers can be used at any store in any Capitaland owned mall. Ie: Plaza Singapura, J8, WISMA (is it?) Each Voucher is $50 and all proceeds go towards the DawnLeeBikeFund(DLBF) . Its Cash for Cash Voucher => $50 for $50. Interested, contact the nearest FRIEND OF DAWN asap.

The BLOODYYroseat6:33 AM
|