missgothDAWN!i will not be late for school at least 1/5 days in the week :D (encouragement needed)

recent

BLOODYYrosefeels

cravings

credits getty haloscan justine

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

well its been a while.

I'm in NUS now and exams are around the corner.
Am wondering if life is meaningful?
I'm also pretty hungry now.
And I'm politically correct.
I'm spilling out conventional wisdom.
I think I might just die for the exams.
I can't get through some of my readings and econs is being bothersome.
Give me back my Sloman and *ting* hope all my lecturers become inspiring Greg Mankiw.
I kinda think the level of intellectual rigour I managed to hit was much, much higher last year.
Just says alot about how little good studying and real learning I'm doing in Uni.
Real learning, means not just for the sake of exams.

Anyway talking about exams, exams has christmas in it.
eXMAS. haha.
Can't wait can't wait for the hols and starting on a not so clean and not so new slate.

The BLOODYYroseat9:10 AM
|