missgothDAWN!i will not be late for school at least 1/5 days in the week :D (encouragement needed)

recent

BLOODYYrosefeels

cravings

credits getty haloscan justine

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Hello world! I just received an email from my friend, ecyoj27@hotmail.com. HAHA. It's damn cute :DDD Let me share with you my Sec2 Camp Reflections.

"Through camp, I really saw how people bond with others. When I was rock climbing, I wanted to descend after climbing up so high. I was really afraid I would drop all the way and die. When my friend released the rope to allow me to descend, I jerked and stopped suddenly. It was really frightening. Later she got the hang of it and I descended fast but smoothly. I touched the ground with a smile. The high ropes were also scary unless after trying it. I was shivering on the pole, I think the ground was shaking too. But I managed to finish walking over it and this time I descended slowly, and steadily. The team challenge was the most exciting to me. Candera managed to get up after much difficulty. I was heaving people up from the bottom and Sarah also did a very good job trying to pull everyone up. She was really strong. I could feel my muscles shivering as we heaved them up. Some of them who wore new shoes really hurt our hands, as the grooves were still hard. I got across the wall too eventually and also helped the others up. I really felt a sense of achievement and now, I believed that I could trust my friends. I learnt to believe in myself, I really thought that I could not walk across that pole or get across that wall that was so high. I learnt to have faith in myself. "

This is, so yesterday. But the feelings still remain raw in my mind, my nerves. Yet another reason to love camps and now to add to the list, seminars. I miss SG3333 :(

ps: and the riddle song is stuck in my head -_- hehe.

The BLOODYYroseat7:04 AM
|