missgothDAWN!i will not be late for school at least 1/5 days in the week :D (encouragement needed)

recent

BLOODYYrosefeels

cravings

credits getty haloscan justine

Saturday, August 12, 2006

I AM VERY SADDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i ate alot just now!
how
help
im serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ATE :

1. one packet of chipsmore
2. one huge plate of rice
3. cornflakes with milk
4. noodles

in the past hour.
HELPPPPPPPPP.
ok i need to punish myself.
i'm not going to eat aft 7pm tmr.
ah.
i need help.

anw! im launching a KEEP FIT scheme.
hahahhaha.
im going to school at 710 every morning!
i will run 6 rounds!
and.....
I WILL NOT BE LATE!
I WILL BE THE FIRST IN LINE.
operation discipline stars wef monday!
i can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha sigh.
today i tried to mug.
i couldnt concentrate.
i was thinking about :

1) repainting my room
2) the humans trip
3) my dream cip trip
4) the ine tshirt
5) art club and drawing haha
6) an IP POLO TEE! like a logo in front :D i love polo tees! yayeeeeeeeee.

ok enought bullshit.
gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
i wanna join art club.
heh.

ok die.
im lazy to talk.
im just gg to post pictures!!!!!!!!!!!
















er checking out neoprint, they've nv seen it before HAHA
















night safari and naked men! hotstufffff!!!!!!!
















in some shop where aileen was trying her YELLOW top ahha
















the ndp red lions!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOHOO!
















umbrellas pleaseeeeee!


anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's saumya's bday tmr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahha.
happy bday saumya!!!!!!! : D
i didnt buy anything for u!

The BLOODYYroseat6:56 AM
|